Friday, June 5, 2009

Trying to catch up...March Pics

I know, I know...old news...but cute pics. Here are a few highlights from March 2009.
Here's one of the kids with thier cousin Jace, my sis Sarah's little boy. We don't get to see him much but he is such a sweet little guy. He played so well with Abbie...Asher was being too rough. I can't belive he is one now...this pic was taken just about a month before his 1st birthday.

Every year JSC has a Spring Fling event for the kids. They have pony rides, a petting zoo, and an egg hunt. The kids loved the petting zoo. Asher wasn't sure about the baby llama.
I don't think Asher really enjoyed his pony ride very much. Poor kiddo...

Abbie on the other hand loves the pony rides. She rode two or three times before the line got too long. She would have waited through the line if we had let her.

No comments:

Post a Comment