Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New, new, new...

So a lot has been changing around the Fox household. Our baby boy was born on May 21st. Our biggest baby... 8 lbs 13 oz and 20 in. He has been a blessing and such a joy. I had a few complications from the c-section but have been recovering very well. I have to say that I'm losing the baby weight nicely and hope to start working out again soon. 
Abram Patrick Fox
Abbie and Asher love their baby brother thankfully and are adjusting pretty well. Asher has had the toughest time with the adjustment. He was so used to being the baby and is now stuck in the middle. 
I'm adjusting to being homemaker...what a challenge since I have been working outside the home for 5 plus years. I'm happy to make the change but find it a little more challenging than I thought it would be. I'm sure it'll all work out as soon as I get into a good routine with the kids and am getting a couple more hours of sleep. I'm so glad to have a couple of friends that will be my sounding board so that I don't go completely crazy. It's also nice to know that my struggles are common and not only because I'm not used to being a full time mom. 


I will return to work for just a few weeks so that I can close things out and pass things on. I sure am going to miss my coworkers! I have been very blessed to work with some awesome people who not only treat me well at work but have checked up with me while I've been away. Just can't say enough about what a special group of people they are and how highly I think of them.


My goal is to post something each week to keep track of some the best or worst Fox family moments. So here's to all the new changes in our lives and the challenges everyone faces daily. 


Love to all! Jess